Saturday, October 2, 2010

Been A Long Time

I've not posted anything here for a while and I guess it's time I did.

I continue to wear knee highs on a regular basis at work and still have only one person at work who is in the know. That's really been my fault. For some unknown reason, I've been keeping it to myself and can't quite figure out why. I think that I am truly nervous and unsure as to how other people there are going to react. With the temperatures here in Minnesota cooling down, I will be switching to my pantyhose for warmth. Maybe something will change.

I do have another friend who has known about my wearing for a long time and she has been a very supportive friend. She does not mind at all. She knows it's something I like to do and has accepted my reasoning. They have really helped how I feel during the day and the support they give my legs. I will be going to the doctor for an annual physical and plan to discuss it with him. Maybe he will understand and provide the support I am looking for. Then it will be openly discussed at home. This is something I want to share with my wife and hopefully get her support.

Well, more will come after my physical.

Plus I am hoping for another follower or two. Guys, where are you? I know you're out there. Maybe you'll find my blog and share your thoughts and stories.

Until then...BK

No comments:

Post a Comment